Jun 16, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Nuts! I have finally been tagged with one of these meme thingies. Oh, well. I had to do some thinking, which isn't easy in this burned-out, study-for-finals-'til-you-drop state I am in at the moment, but I'll do the best I can. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been very busy with school and football. I also want to thank everybody for your kind words of encouragement and reassurance for my previous post. Thank you very much.



1.) Total number of books I own:


I dunno. It's a whole lot. At least a hundred, not including old national geographics and CAP manuals. I read a lot and can't seem to turn down a good book. I like a lot of thrillers and sci-fi stuff. I'll read just about anything on the military.



2.) Last Book I Bought:


Combat Swimmer by Robert A. Gormly, Captain, US Navy(ret.). It's a great book and a great study into leadership and modern Special operations warfare. Plus, it's about the S.E.A.L.s which makes it cool.



Last Book I Read:


Combat Swimmer by Robert A. Gormly, Captain, US Navy(ret.). As I've said before, it's a good book. Before that I read Rogue Warrior by Richard Marcinko and One Perfect Op by Dennis Chalker.



Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:


  1. Band Of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose

  2. Just about everything Tom Clancy has written. I'm a big Tom Clancy fan!

  3. The Dune series by Frank Herbert. Very good Science Fiction

  4. The Bible

  5. Air Warriors by Douglas Waller


That's it, you've gotten my answers. Now you get to enjoy the answers of these fine people below. Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha-- (hack)(wheeze)(cough)! Notice how I have targeted the enemy, as well as other allies and compatriots in the fight for Jerky. Have fun guys.




  1. BFN - The National Guard Experience

  2. CJ - Soldier's Perspective

  3. SMASH - The Indepundit

  4. Tyler - .45 Caliber Justice

  5. El Capitan - Dude, Where's The Beach?

<< Home