Jun 13, 2005

Haze Gray & Under Way

Hi all. I'm back again this week to bring you the best of the best, the creme de la creme, and the 411 on what's happening in this corner of the Blogosphere. Good things are happening. I got a much needed dose of football last night. Was working the concession stand at the local High School All-Star Game to raise money for the team and I gotta say, it was a lot of fun. Me and a couple of the guys did nothing but work the counter(we made the underclassmen do all the hard work while we flirted with the pretty girls) and eat just about everything we could get our hands on. I had a great time and got to hear the sites and sounds of a high school ballgame. Suffice it to say, it's cured my withdrawal symptoms for now. Anyway let's get to the blogging goodness.


JP(aka Beef Jerky Nazi) has posted a list of mission games one can play while out in the field for days on end. It's pretty funny. I believe that the B4BJ offensive is starting to wear him down, a little bit


Blackfive has coverage of Rep.(R) Duncan Hunter's dispelling of the rumors of abuse in Gitmo. Very nice. Froggy has a related post that is far more hostile and sarcastic than Black5's. Sgt. B also adds his two cents on the whole Gitmo thing.


MDG has a couple of interesting posts relating to the maintenance of freedom. Very intelligent and well written. I gotta commend MDG on 'em. Here are the links to Post #1 and Post #2. Good stuff, and so is watermelon. El Capitan has a response to a comment that was posted on MDG's maintenance of freedom #1 post. Go read these things, they are important.


And of course, before I forget, Happy Birthday United States Army! Thanks for 230 years of great service. You can find related posts HERE and HERE. Also, it appears that my beloved Chicago Cubs are doing quite well this year. Let's just hope they get to the Series this year. I would love to see them win it, but let's just take it one step at a time. If the Cubs don't win, then I hope Da Bears do. Please, Lord, can't you show some love to Chicago? All I'm asking for is a world title or a Superbowl. Well, I've got to go. Catch y'all later.

<< Home