Jun 12, 2005

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away. . .

Woohoo! More tired, exhausted, sore, muscle spasm, cramping blogging, yay! Just got back from training and boy howdy am I beat. But anyway, on with the fun. I finally saw Star wars: Episode III last night, and I gotta tell you, it was pretty darn good. I finally got to see Anakin Skywalker turn into the coolest most badass character of all time, Darth Vader. Very entertaining and plenty of limbs and what not got chopped off. The light saber duels were long, cool, and very awesome. Episode III is one of the best Star Wars movies to come along in a while; definitely beats out episodes I and II. So, now that I have seen the movie, I am on a Star Wars bender today. So I have scoured the internet far and wide to find the coolest time wasters I could. They are listed below.







Your Star Wars Name and Title



Your Star Wars Name: Andmi Michi

Your Star Wars Title: Relcho of Divad



Very neat, let's keep it moving.



Red
You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber.

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is
associated with energy, war, danger, strength,
power, and determination as well as passion and
desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of
the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst
for more of it.


What Colored Lightsaber Would You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Neato!







What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 76%
Light Side Growth Potential - 21%
Master's Name Error
How likely you are to lose a limb - 20%
Lightsaber Blade's color Red
Lightsaber Style Two Lightsabers, one in each hand
This Quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 63289 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz


Very nice! That just goes to show, the Dark Side is cooler.







I'm Darth Vader, which Jedi Knight are you???
Take the Jedi Personality Quiz at MHoNiP

Awesome! Also went to another site and found out my jedi name was Milan Jochi. Hehe. I like that one better. That's it for now. If anyone has any other cool quiz thingies or name generators, just post a link in the comments. I'd love to know what my Sith title is.

<< Home