Jun 10, 2005

Run Silent, Run Deep

(cue music)I feeel good! Nah nah nah nah nah! I knew that I would! Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!(end music) Hi everybody! I just finished a huge project for my computer programming class, so I now have a whole lot of free time. Woohoo! I can now get back to work on the various websites I administrate, good times. SO, I thought I'd entertain you all with some blog watching, I'm working on another one of my introspective pieces so, stand by, it'll be out soon. So let's get to it.


Blackfive has a some Airborne stories to share with y'all. They're pretty cool. He also has a story about Marine Corps recruiter who "kidnapped" a prospective enlistee. The article is nothing but speculation and paints recruiters in a very bad light. Every recruiter I have come into contact with was very pleasant and never did anything to con or cheat me into joining. I must say though, that I do enjoy the mail they send me as it I don't get a whole lot of mail, besides college stuff.


Lt Smash has an interesting post about the general public's thoughts on security and about the ebb and flow of terrorism. Very interesting stuff. It's kind of long but worth the read. Go read it now, and be impressed. He also has an interesting story concerning the right to bear arms and genocide. Good stuff. Everyone must also read MDG's post about the maintenance of freedom.


That's it for now. I'll put something deep and meaningful up tonight, for my readers(all three of ya) who like it. I'm currently got a lot on my mind, mainly form history class. We're studying the 1960's and it has got me thinking, could we have won the Vietnam War? I'll discuss that later. Have a nice day.

<< Home