Jun 6, 2005

Some Random Quizzes

Why? Because I'm tired, sore, beat up, and I feel like it. Other than that, I don't have much to say today. Sorta running dry, and it doesn't help that I've been really busy lately. But summer vacation, ohh and Occidental Camp, is right around the bend here, so I'll have plenty of time to post then. Anyway, listed below are some results of a couple quizzes I took.







You Are a German Shepherd Puppy





Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive.
You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.



I guess that fits me, but anyway, let's move on. Actually, those puppies remind me of my dog.



Your Expression Number is 1
You have the skills to be a top executive or businessperson.
But first you must develop your natural capacity to be a good leader.
You are truly original - with a creative approach to life and a very sharp mind.

You reach for the sky, and you have the potential to reach it.
Assertive and straight forward, you have little need for supervision.
You are self-confident, self-reliant, and courageous in your convictions.

While you sometimes fear loneliness, you prefer to be left alone.
A bit self centered, you may be hard to life with at times.
You also have a strong dominant streak - which can push others away at times.


Really? How interesting?












Your Political Profile



Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


Hmm. Interesting, to say the least.

<< Home