May 17, 2005

New Banner & Other Related Graphics

I am currently working on getting a new banner up. Hat Tip to Mustang23 for pointing out the banner creator tool over at Cool Text. I am also starting work on putting together a donation account similar to Neptunus Lex's and all the other ones. I am most likely going to set it up so you can all make donations to my football team, since we are in depserate need of funds since the school board has made budget cuts to the schools our sports teams have suffered. So since we need to raise funds, I thought it would be nice if I could get my readers and compatriots and fellow bloggers involved. Unfotunately I don't have anything I can send y'all, but I can give you a nifty litle icon that you can put on your blogs and websites that shows that you are a proud BHS Football supporter.


Also, I have put the banners that I am considering putting up instead of the stuff that Blogger provides. Please post a comment and tell me what you think.



Banner #1

Banner #2

Banner #3

<< Home