May 8, 2005

This One's For My Mama

Happy Mother's Day to all. I thought I'd honor my mommy today and post some cool stuff about mothers. I'd just like to say thank you to my mom for bringing my into this world and putting up with all my crap. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it. I also want to thank her for taking care of me when I was sick and putting bandages on my cuts and scrapes and for kissing it make making it better. Thanks a whole bunch mommy! Just to think, her 7 pound, 14 ounce baby boy has grown up to be a 5 foot 11 inch, 220 pound, rough and ready, tough football player. But I guess in her eyes, I'll always be her baby boy. Love you lots mom.


Me and My Mama

The Football Mama and her baby boy. As you can tell, I'm not much of a baby anymore.

I also have found a couple of great little sites with some motherly wisdom. Its funny. Take a look HERE, HERE, a blog called Motherly Wisdom, and you can even buy the book. That's it for today. Happy Mother's Day.

<< Home