Feb 23, 2006

Blood Types

So, while I was reading the blogs that are on my blogroll, I came across something interesting on The Primary Main Objective. It is an article that talks about the relationship between personality and blood type. Now, it may sound like a bunch of baloney, but hey, I thought I'd give it a shot. So here is my read out for my blood type.



Type-O people are warriors. They are outgoing, expressive, and passionate. They are highly motivated and natural leaders. Blessed with a strong physical presence, they aren't afraid to gamble because they are so convinced they will win. They are natural athletes. They tend to be obsessive in their quest for success, and this can make them boring to others.

So let's see. It says I am outgoing, expressive, passionate, and a warrior. Alright, the prediction is four-for-four. It also says I am strong physically, am high motivated, am a natural leader, and am a natural athlete. Huh, sounds kinda familiar, doesn't it? It also says that I am not afraid to take risks and that I can be a bit obsessive. I can't believe it, it's actually right. The above paragraph describes me to a tee. How weird.


Also, I would like you to check out Yankee Sailor and his piece on the difference between Red and Blue States.

<< Home