Feb 1, 2006

I'm An Ossifer!

Guess who's a freshly minted Cadet Second Lieutenant? I am! Woohoo! I got promoted tonight and now I get to change most of the insignia on my uniform and spend some money to add stuff to it. yay. So anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures.




Here is the before picture. I was a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant and a handsome one at that, too.




Here is a picture of me during the promotion process. The goofy look on my face is from me desperately trying not to smile while at attention. It didn't help that the Director of Drug Demand Reduction was tellign jokes.




Here is the after photo. And I'm still handsome as ever.




NOTE: As soon as I have the opportunity to photoshop these pictures more, I am going to change them. the color needs some adjustment and I need to crop them a bit.

<< Home