Sep 22, 2005

Tommorrow Night

I have a big test tommorrow; and I sure hope I pass. You see, I've been studying all week and so have my classmates and it would mean the world to us if we passed. The test covers the offense, defense, and special teams of Crespi High School. We, the team I mean, have been busting our butts to beat these guys and try not to repeat the loss of last week. These guys aren't all that fast, but they are pretty big. We have plays that they have no way of stopping, so if everything works, we can run those all night. But I do know one thing for certain, we do NOT want to lose another game. So we're going to see how it goes. Wish us Luck. Also, I'm on the kick return now, so I'm going to get to play more.


Also, one final thing. I found soemthing on the internet that I think everyone should see. You can find it HERE. You may need tissues.


Go BHS Patriots!

<< Home