Aug 24, 2005

Just Checking In

I'm very tired today. I need to get some sleep so I can get up before noon. It's hard for me though. I come from a family full of night owls, so it's easy for me to stay up very late. Anyway, I thought I'd at least post something short. Have you heard about the whole Lance Armstrong steroids debate? Sounds like the French are just jealous of an American's superiority. They just need to face the music and realize that there is no beating a man who survived cancer. It. Just. Can't. Be. Done. Oh, and make sure Kevin over at the Cammand T.O.C. doesn't get his grimy hands on this post, or else you can expect another one of these. Seems some people can't take a joke, but I don't worry about people such as him. If you need any evidence of his character, just go spelunking through Goldfalcon's archives.


I also found Froggy's comments about the dreaded V-word and Sen. Hagel's comments on that topic. Very interesting. Also, can anyone explain the whole "Able Danger" thing to me, I'm confused? That should do it for now. It's now time for me to inspect my eyelids for leaks. G'Night.

<< Home