Aug 11, 2005

Nursing My Knee

Well, hello again everyone. This is going to be rather short tonight, as I am tired and need to study for my Algebra 2 final tommorrow. I am also in an goodly amount of pain because I messed up my knee at practice today. I took a helmet diagonally to the back of my right knee, and it hurts to put any weight on it. I don't think I did anything major,but I did enough to cause some pain. Hey, football's a rough sport, and like any rough sport, you're bound to get a little banged up. The only thing I am really worried about is it swelling to the size of a melon. Other than that, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks everybody for the reassuring words the other day.


I'm going to start off with some links to some charities which are doing some very good things for the troops.First up is VALOUR I.T., which is providing voice-to-print and voice controlled software to wounded troops, as well as laptops to use it on. Next is the Special Operations Warrior Association. And then there is GI-Bracelet.org which helps out our troops and you can even get a rubber wristband in return for your donation. I believe in this cause enough that i have their logo and link in my sidebar. That'll do it for now, I'm thinking of putting together a list of all the different charities on this site. Maybe, later, when I have more time. Good Night.

<< Home