Mar 24, 2005

Passed My ES Test

I passed my General Emergency Services Test today, so I am now ES qualified. Woohoo! I also fixed a couple of the links since they were wrong. Not much else is happening. I'm probably going to post a News Round-Up soon, so keep your eyes open. I would also like to encourage y'all to visit any of the other blogs listed.


I would also like to address a nuisance I've been having with comments. It seems that some uneducated, obtuse, and mean-spirited reader has been posting derogatory remarks. It would like to ask them to stop otherwise I will close posting to only members of the site. If you have nothing nice or constructive to say, then please, don't comment, or if myself or my views anger you that much, then please, leave and never return. Thank you.

<< Home