Jul 26, 2005

Air Warriors

Well, I'm back. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been busy. I've had school to worry about as well as, most of the time I spend on the internet each day has been spent on Air Warriors. It is quite possibly one of the coolest forums I have ever been a part of. It's also filled with a bunch of Naval Aviators to converse with and gain much knowledge from. I've also been kind of bored. Since we are on our last break until August 1st, the last one and a half weeks has been boring. No football, no hanging out with the guys on a daily basis, and no carrying on and getting into trouble(usually involving the girls volleyball team or similar group) with my teammates. At least next Monday we'll be back at it, having fun in the sun in pads!!!!!. Anyway, I don't know what to write about, so I think a blog watch is in order.


Well start off with Uncle Jimbo and his piece on terrorism and the war in Iraq. Very interesting> I know a few liberals who need to read this. And if you've ever wondered what our servicemen do while not fighting the enemy, then GO HERE. It also seems that SGT B has been riled up by the new hippity-hop language the kids are speaking nowadays. Perhaps you have too? Me, being one of those kids who speak the hippity-hop language, I don't notice it all that often, but even I agree that it gets carried way too far sometimes. Oh, and I gues we all need some silliness right now, so why don't you go see what El Capitan is going to use as his tombstone. Oh, and before I forget, Chuck's back. Go wish him well.


Anbody ever had a Sobe? They're good. I suggest picking one up. Been drinking them straight for a couple days now. Good stuff. These cars are, to quote Peter Griffin, "Freakin' Sweet!" I would love to have the 911 Turbo S in a beautiful red. 444 hp and a 0-60 time of 4.2 seconds. Oh, if only it didn't cost nearly $200,000 dollars(US). Well, someday I'll own a beasty monstrosity of an automobile like that, and when I do, watch out.

<< Home