Jul 20, 2005

Thank Goodness!


I am 14% Hippie.
So Not a Hippie.
What? Am I a Republican? Why did I even bother taken this test?! I guess I’ll back to my George W. Bush fan club and tell them I just wasted 10 minutes of my life. At least I don’t stink, man.

Thank goodness. I can't possibly imagine what would have happened if I had scored otherwise. Thanks Tyler. I have been very, very busy lately, so sorry for the light posting. I'm planning on putting up the rest of Season up tonight or tommorrow, depends on when I have time. I'd like to thank everyone for their kind comments and support over my rejection by the Academy, but no worries, I'm just gonna get back on that horse. I have been listening to Goldfalcon's music a lot, and I have to say, it's pretty darned good. Right up there with Bob Dylan, James Taylor, and Willie Nelson. It has that folk sound to it, which I enjoy. Why don't you all go visit him and take a listen? Just click on the little gray jukebox application in the upper right hand corner. Guarantee you won't be dissapointed. Also, anybody else forget what Day It Was? A Couple Of Americans landed about 36 years ago today. Makes you proud to be American doesn't it?

<< Home