Jul 13, 2005

A Short Rant

Sorry, everyone, no more Season tonight. I have some stuff to get off my chest first. Also, I promoted to Cadet Chief Master Sergeant tonight, finally. So now everyone has to call me Chief. And after seeing a whole bunch of Army recruiting commercials and in the past sitting through a few recruiting lectures, I have to say, the Army needs to make some changes. I am currently drafting up what I think could save the U.S. Army a lot of trouble in the recruiting battle. And I've got to tell ya, it has nothing to do with clueless mothers begging that their child not serve. (HAT TIP:Jack Army) It's probably gonna take a massive overhaul of the entire battle plan. But anyway, I digress.


I think I have finally figured out why the Europeans are so damn angry at us Americans. They're jealous. At least, that's the only way I can figure it. For more than a few centuries, they were on top of the world. They had empires stretching the globe and were major cultural centers. And when those empires started to crumble, and when those cultural centers began to shift to other countries, the Europeans were kicked out of the spotlight and replaced by newer countries, like the United States.


Ohh! And has anyone tried the new Coke Zero? I have and I gotta tell you, it's an improvement on the original. 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs, and 0 complaints from Coach Croson for me drinking it. Woohoo! I find that it's more refreshing than normal Coke and I like the taste. Good stuff, in fact, you might want to go buy yourself a pack and stock your fridge. I know that's what I'm doing.

<< Home