Apr 1, 2005

I Believe. . .

I've been doing some more thinking and have tried to figure out everything that I believe in. I have come to the realization that I am in fact not a full-fledged one-hundred-percent Republican, but I can live with that. The following is a list of things that I believe.




  • I believe that America is the greatest country in the world.

  • I believe that people should be able to own firearms.

  • I believe criminals shouldn't be able to own firearms, hence my belief in background checks.

  • I believe in God and that Jesus is his son and my savior, but I don't believe I should force that belief on others.

  • I believe that peace is better than war, but that war is sometimes neccessary to ensure freedom and to protect all that's right in the world.

  • I believe in the death penalty.

  • I believe that a woman has the right to choose what she wants to do with her body, and if she wants an abortion, she should be able to have one.

  • I believe in protecting the environment, but sometimes it's just not practical.

  • I believe in the value of nuclear weapons

  • I believe in the US constitution and the values that America is based upon.

  • I believe in democracy.

  • I believe that everyone person and creature on this earth wants and strives for freedom and liberty.

  • I believe that the Geneva Convention should be updated to be relevant to modern warfare.

  • I believe in the goodness of human nature, but that there are some who have lost it and should be brought to justice.

  • I believe in evolution

  • And finally, I believe that football is the greatest sport in the world.


Those are some of the things that I believe in. If you want to find out where you stand in the vast sea of politics, go to www.politicalcompass.com and take the test. That's all for now.

<< Home