Apr 19, 2005

The American Soldier

I just found an absolutely poignant site. Very touching and it spreads a mesage of hope and love. It also shows the real American servicemen/women, not the war-mongering, knuckle-dragging, heartless warmachines you see them portrayed as on the news. Very touching, but in a good way(i.e. not like Mike Jackson). Sorry, had to work that in, I'm hoping he get's convicted because what he did was wrong. Here's the REAL American Soldier.


Also, all the Catholics have a new pope. His name is Benedict XVI, formerly Cardinal Ratzinger. He is pope number 265. I wish him good luck at his new job. You can find the whole story HERE.


That's it for now. My birthday is tommorrow so I don't know what i'm going to do. Wonder what I'm getting, probably cash. Woohoo! Later.

<< Home