Apr 13, 2005

Promoting Tonight! Woohoo!

Yay I'm finall promoting tonight. It's taken long enough. At this rate I won't make 2nd Lt. until August or September since our pre-season camp is in August. But anyway, it's all good, I'm back to being the highest ranking NCO in the squadron.


I also partook in the ritual shaving that all people in uniform havve to do in order to stay in regs(luckily, I'm not that hairy so I don't have to shave as often, knock on wood).shaved last night. I know that might not seem like a really amazing thing, but it was quite possibly the best shave I've ever had. I highly suggest the Gilette Mach 3 Turbo to anyone looking for a nice clean shave.(Do I get payed for my endorsement?) I also suggest using shaving gel because it reduces razor burn better than shaving cream. That's it for now, see y'all later.

<< Home