Dec 19, 2005

Darn, Got Tagged By Another One

Well, I haven't updated my blog in a while. I guess y'all are wonderin' why? I've been rather busy filling out college applications a what not and getting my NROTC and AFROTC stuff in order. But now everyone can thank Tyler for forcing me to respond to another one of those annoying meme's. Thanks buddy.



5 Weird Facts About Myself




  1. NOISES & LIGHT: I am very sensitive to noise and light. If it is not just the right brightness in a room I can't stand it. If there is some annoying noise, I can't stand. Oh, and it's much worse when I'm trying to sleep.


  2. FOOD:I love to eat. Yes, you heard me right, I absolutely love to eat. I like the satisfaction of being full and the entire activity of eating. Maybe it's not weird, but there ya go.


  3. SMELLS:I like weird smells. I love the smell of gasoline and diesel fuel. I absolutely, positively am swept off my feet by the wafting aroma of jet fuel. Oh, and I really enjoy the smell of gunpowder. Oooh, and that smell after you put out a match; that's just awesome.


  4. CRACKER: I crack my knuckles a lot. It's a nervous habit. I also roll my neck to hear the vertebrae crack. Oh, and since I have messed up thumbs from playing football, I tend to crack them all the time when I'm bored. Some people find it annoying, others find it disgusting, I think it's relaxing.


  5. EYEBALLS: My pupils are mismatched. One is bigger than the other. Been like that since I was born. That's probably the weirdest thing about me.


I don't really feel like passing this one on. If you want to take a stab at it feel free to knock yourself out. Me, I'm just going to relax and watch TV. Happy Holidays. Oh, and my apologies to Steve. Sorry buddy, didn't get here fast enough.

<< Home