Oct 16, 2005

What's Going On

Well, I thought I'd just give y'all a little update about what's happening in my life. Right now, I'm enjoying football. I'm enjoying the days of my senior season and living each day as if it was my last. Last Friday night we beat El Camino Real High School 44-14, improving our record to 2-4-0. While not the best record we've ever had, it's no less respectable, considering we've played the toughest pre-League schedule in the state. Next Friday we will be facing our archrivals, the Taft Toreadors. It will be a huge game, with attendance somewhere around 3,000. It'll be fun.


I am also in the process of applying to colleges. With my dream of going to the Academy pretty much in shambles, I have set my sights on colleges elsewhere. So far I have narrowed my choices down to three that have shown a lot of interest. They are Virginia Tech, specifically the Corp of Cadets, The Citadel, and Virginia Military Institute. They're all top notch schools, so it looks like I'm going to have a blast no matter where I go.


So, yeah, I guess life is pretty good right now. I hope you're all in good health when you read this. Have a good morning, good day, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

<< Home