Feb 8, 2008

Updates

Well, I thought I'd get a quick post written before my Solid Mechanics class(Oh, the fun that is Mechanical Engineering). I'm thinking of moving over to WordPress. It seems more professional and I have commenting and statistics all in one place, which is nice. And since they'll convert all of my Blogger posts, it should be easy. I'm looking into it, so nothing definite at this point.


Midwinter Formal is coming up tomorrow, so I'll probably put some pictures up when I get the chance. I want to start posting more photos on this blog. I've taken up photography as a bit of a hobby and have all kinds of subject matter to cover here at The Institute.


I have run across a couple of my Brother Rats' blogs. They've been added to the blog roll. I'm surprised it took me that long to find one of them, considering he's an electrical engineer and we've been working on our Class' website together. Speaking of which, it should be up and online shortly. I can't wait, because then we can start fussing with it and adding content. I'll keep y'all updated.

<< Home